Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Cask is a high volume, short length, System Camber snowboard designed for resort powder days that require a board with the versatility to handle the gamut of conditions you'll experience from your first untouched run to your last rally through the chop. A long drawn out nose for effortless float is paired with camber under foot and a short stub tail to maximize control through deep snow. Pow-Tech contact points under the back foot create a stronger edge to snow connection while Uprise Fenders soften edge-to-edge transition. The Cask is so much fun, you won't want to head home until you've ripped every last secret stash on the mountain.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- 2cm Taper – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Pow Tech
- Pow Fenders
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.