Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
After more than 40 years of relentless innovation, this collection honors the original test pilots of Oakley technology who took progression to higher altitudes. They are the legendary skiers and riders who pushed possibility to new limits and inspired us to do the same with technology. We blazed the straps with our original Factory Pilot logo and stealth, tonal colors.
Airbrake XL was created for the consumer looking for a larger size and periphery goggle with the ease of Switchlock® lens change technology, as 2 lenses are always included.
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line XL is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a large-sized ﬁt, Fall Line XL is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
To help you maintain Oakley lenses with High Definition Optics® (HDO®) technology, your new glasses come with an electrostatically woven Microclear ™ pouch for cleaning and storage. Using this pouch helps maintain the high optical quality of Oakley Plutonite® lenses. Wash the Microclear ™ pouch by hand regularly and let it air dry.
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Fit: Large
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards